Sunday, September 2, 2012

A dog is a girls best friend.

God has blessed me with three or should I say two good friends. A month and two days ago he blessed me with another friend, a cute three month old chihuahua who I named Bon Bon which means marshmallow. He was honestly my only friend. After graduation during the summer I didn't really see my friends one of them was always working and the other one became a house wife. We would still hang out but not that often, at first I did feel lonely and on July 31st I got a puppy a 1 1/2 pound chihuahua. He was honestly my joy, he was the reason I would wake up and go outside every morning and afternoon so I could play with him and carry him. I treated him like I would treat a baby he was so spoiled everyone in my family loved him. He became my only friend I would talk to him all the time and even though he was a dog I felt like he understood me. Today I was outside with him playing, throwing his ball so he could chase it. I was even telling him that this year for Halloween I was going to dress him up like a marshmallow. When I went to the front yard he followed me I was helping my sister pick up some branches that were on the ground and then all of the sudden he was dead. A huge truck ran over a 2 1/2 pound chihuahua. I cried my eyes out, writing this made me cry even more. I already felt lonely and now I feel even more lonelier. I don't understand why he left me so soon especially when I need a friend. I don't have anyone to talk to anymore, no one to lick my face when I'm sad or to bite my finger because I  didn't give him his ball or to play with my hair when I lie down I have nobody to lick my ear and make me laugh because it tickled. My biggest fear has always been to become lonely and that fear is becoming true I have nobody in my life, no friends to talk to or to laugh about stupid stuff no one to tell secrets to. My life has become meaningless. The only one who I thought gave my life a little meaning is now gone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Aris--I am so sorry for you. And I am so sorry that you pup had such an ending. Pick up the pieces and get yourself another puppy. It won't be the same as before, but it can even be better.
    P.S. I love little chihuahuas.

    ReplyDelete